Saturday, January 14, 2017

zaterdag 14 januari 2017

zaterdag 14 januari 2017 Up at 2 AM. It's Travel Day! Bellair shuttle to Seattle. We stop at Tulalip to pick up a few people. Hello UW, Lake Union, Fred Hutchinson and skyscrapers. The construction cranes and buildings are lit green and blue for the Hawks. Visit Kaladi Brothers for a soy chai latte. My laptop remembers the Wi-Fi connection. So, I'm going to catch up with the news. HuffPo: Look, These ‘Golden Shower’ Jokes Are Just Funny, OK?
It seems cold everywhere in the city... in the train, definitely on the streets and even in the McDonald's across from the Westin Hotel. Uff da! There's cheese on the sausage McMuffin with egg! After my strolling, I take the light rail to the airport. Alaska seems to have their flights all in a row.
Time flights when you blog, but Jason Kertson is performing in the terminal. Did you get frisked at TSA, Jason?
My flight takes off early. Cool! Wi-Fi at 30,000 feet in the air. American Airlines has a variety of movies to watch. My choice - Deepwater Horizon. A bruisingly real disaster movie. Mark Wahlberg is back in my life.
Flight flight to CLE has Wi-Fi, but no movies. Hoping to watch Finding Dory. The aircraft seems older and duller, but it will get me to my destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment