Saturday, January 21, 2017

zaterdag 21 januari 2016

zaterdag 21 januari 2016 Getting ready to fly out. My nephew and I watch the Women's March on Washington on MSNBC. Wow! The turnout is magnificent. Our attention is drawn to the placards and posters.  Oh! There's a pride flag!  Jon is passionate about human rights.
Dan drops me off at CLE. Rock-n-roll, Cleveland!
It's a beautiful day to fly! Blue skies. The Chicago skyline is beautiful. O'Hare! I want to sing O, Canada! twice.
That's my gate H11B. We're flying in a 737.
In-flight entertainment - the Comedy, Drama, Romance Café Society. In the 1930s, a Bronx native moves to Hollywood and falls in love with a young woman who is seeing a married man. Socrate disait: Une vie sans examen ne vaut pas la peine d'être vécue. I love tracking our flight. We're half-way done. Heading into Montana. Landing at SEA 42 minutes early.
Nice to end the day with a little Stephen Colbert. Compare the sizes of the crowds between inaugurations "2009" and "2017". Trump's crowd IS smaller... by a million!

1 comment: