Friday, April 7, 2017

vrijdag 7 april 2017

vrijdag 7 april 2017 US fires more than 50 Tomahawks against Syria.
Trump attacked Syria for "the children," but he still won't let them into the U.S. Unless Trump reverses his total opposition to allowing refugees into the country, his supposed concern for those Syrians simply does not hold up. President Hypocrite! I need Pure Comedy after the news. KEXP plays Father John Misty’s New Album. Incredible! My favorite song - Things It Would Have Been Helpful to Know Before the Revolution. I'm soaking this all up during my walks on the Greenways of Bellingham.
What should I drink for National Beer Day. Hmmmm beer. Beer across the country is a $253 billion contributor to the U.S. economy. I believe in the power of beer! And I can't trust a president who can't drink a beer! I am drinking a Stone Delicious IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment