Sunday, April 16, 2017

zondag 16 april 2017

zondag 16 april 2017 Midnight snack - Cup o Noodles. Let's watch Netflix's MST3K: The Loves Of Hercules.
Looking forward to Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. II. Many previews in one. I get the goosebumps when The Chain plays. A few hours of sleep. My roommate is up early. Sunny this morning. No clouds to burn off. Bike up Electric Avenue. Hello, Ohio!
Lots of little dogs are barking at me when I chain up my bike. In Lafeen's for a donut break. It's quiet. Everyone's at church for Easter.
Get a lotto ticket next door. Back up and over Alabama Hill. View of Bham. In the distance - Bellingham Towers. The Towers (singular) is the city’s tallest commercial building at 15 stories and is the last and largest structure from the pre-depression building boom in downtown Bellingham. And the town has been in a depression ever since.
I should follow the bird down to Bellingham Bay, but I want to watch the Trail Blazers - Warriors game.

No comments:

Post a Comment