Wednesday, April 5, 2017

woensdag 5 april 2017

woensdag 5 april 2017 Midnight movie - Melancholia. A beautiful movie about the end of the world. My movie lasts 2h 15min. Asleep for 3 hours. Up for Stephanie Miller. She chats with CIA and terrorism expert Malcolm Nance about the latest situation with the Russians. After, all the political crap, I need a walk. Happy National Walking Day!
First, I take a bus into town. Lots of students going to classes at WWU. Walk back up North Street. Thank you KEXP! I💓 you! I was complaining, I was down in the dumps. I feel so strong now 'cause you pulled me up. Pull me up up up up, up up up up. And I hear 100 Days, 100 Nights by American funk band Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings. I don't mind getting funky in the rain. The rain is very gentle with me. (My jacket could take Noah's deluge.) Long, thoughtful walk. Catch up with Matt Dallas & Blue Hamilton. Moving can be an awesome adventure. Good luck. I'm getting nostalgic. Photo albums from an old cardboard box. 1990. Mike and mom at Spring Street. The one and only time my parents visited me in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment