Tuesday, July 11, 2017

dinsdag 11 juli 2017

dinsdag 11 juli 2017 Welcome to Dordogne! Dramatic castles, evocative cave paintings, and prized cuisine. Le Tour de France rides 178 km through the region from PĂ©rigueux to Bergerac. Here's Christopher Froome.
Warren Barguil: I'll fight for the polka dot jersey Polka dot jersey holder Warren Barguil (Sunweb) who has nothing to worry about today spoke to letour.com this morning: “I hope to keep this jersey and still have it in Paris. I'll continue attacking. I hope to be on time in the Pyrenees. I want to enjoy the Tour.”
There was no drama today. No crashes. Just a very fast German rider - Marcel Kittel - leaving all in his wake.
In a garden on !2th Street in Fairhaven, I see these strange plants. What are they? The bees seem to like them.
And something new on Elm Street... The Heliotrope is in the center of it all, located less than a mile from Bellingham's downtown core, a haven at the heart of things to settle in after you've gone out.
Note to myself: I need to explore the Columbia neighborhood more.

No comments:

Post a Comment