Sunday, July 9, 2017

zaterdag 9 juli 2017

zaterdag 9 juli 2017 Sunday morning movie - MST3K: War Of The Colossal Beast. The first appearance of the Colossal Man... about half way through the film.
Rigoberto Uran wins the 9th Stage of Le Tour de France. It's another photo finish. It must be really tough on Barguil. I'd thought he got it. So did he. I was cheering for Warren Barguil, the skinny kid "Wawa" from Inzinzac, France. Time to cheer for B'ham Pride. Thousands of people lined Cornwall Avenue for the annual Pride parade celebrating the LGBTQ community. I get a Rainbow Participation Sticker!
Bellingham celebrated its annual Pride festival. I liked the Rainbow City Band and the Unitarian Universalists with the rainbow umbrellas. It's 73.9 °F with a slight breeze to make my pride flag flutter a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment