Sunday, July 30, 2017

zondag 30 juli 2017

zondag 30 juli 2017 Viceroy, I don't want this stunted slime in my sight again! It feels like a Star Wars day. Anakin reminds Obi-Wan that he went in the nest of Gundarks to rescue Obi-Wan. I never get tired of that story. Attack Of The Clones.
I like using funky Texas Street to bike to Trader Joe's. I can sneak up on the store and avoid the crazy little parking lot. But I lock up my bike and walk downtown.
I take Caroline Street and zig-zag through the Lettered Streets. I find some sort of Purple Alien Tripod made of beachwood sitting in a web on "B" Street. Interesting sculpture.
D'town B'ham is quieter today. I'm glad. Some chillwave summertime music for us. Enjoy. Close your eyes / Open wide / Stop and clear your mind / Feel the crowd / Move in time / Surrender to the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment