Tuesday, March 20, 2018

dinsdag 20 maart 2018

dinsdag 20 maart 2018 Restless night. Midnight movie - MST3K: The Robot vs. The Aztec Mummy. I am Orkon. This is my brother Xenon and my other brother Xenon.
It's a traveling day. Dan is my chauffeur to the airport. TSA is easy. Flight to Detroit is quick. Instant connection with my flight to Seattle. The put us on a 737-900ER (again). Even though it's a brand new plane, it's cramped... packed to the brim with people. A girl ahead of me is watching Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. It looks interesting. But I'm watching the disaster movie Geostorm. Link Light Rail is such a civilized way to get to downtown Seattle.
My goodness! A new building. It looks like a giant crystal of Krypton.
It's pretty! What a great first day of Spring! Everyone is outside enjoying the sunshine and blue skies. I wander here and there. I'm glad that I had a chance to play in Seattle before going back to Bellingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment