Thursday, March 29, 2018

donderdag 29 maart 2018

donderdag 29 maart 2018 Up with Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black. I have never heard of Unicorn Bark as an Easter treat. (Unicorn poop?!) On France 24, they show us the quirky ways France celebrates Easter. The lamb and white beans looks very yummy. Le Gigot d'Agneau. What you need to know before the Mariners' opening game. It starts at 7:10 PM, and the roof will probably be closed. Mariners open the season hosting the Cleveland Indians. It's a gray day in Seattle.
Safeco Field's new menu boasts dumplings and a donut bar. What to eat? What to eat? Brother, Can You Spare a Brain? I, actually, can believe the series iZombie takes place in Seattle. (The skyline is so wrong!)
I say... WHAT? I miss Genghis Khan in Seattle. I got some dried up Sesame Chicken with rice at Haggen. Plagghh! You are so awful! I could not eat it! What a waste of money! WANT BRAINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment