Saturday, March 3, 2018

zaterdag 3 maart 2018

zaterdag 3 maart 2018 Bill Maher To Parkland Students: “You’ve Really Given Me Faith” Yeah. I watched David Hogg and Cameron Kasky on Real Time last night. Good job, guys! I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. Sun is coming out this weekend!
The LEGO Batman Movie is a hoot! It's on HBO (forever). But it's the first time that I actually sat down to watch it. Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy! My name is Phyllis. It's lovely talking LEGO. You see a lot of crazy things in the Phantom Zone. Actually, I prefer the Phantom Zone of the old Superman movie with the Trial of Zod. It's justice served, Krypton style! Very rich and creamy... Kahlua, Bailey's and whipped cream. Oh, the double entendre! I got that from Deadpool. Blow job.

No comments:

Post a Comment