Thursday, March 28, 2019

donderdag 28 maart 2019

donderdag 28 maart 2019 Cory Booker: You can't lead people if you don't love people. Great Town Hall, Senator. Cory impresses me a lot. CNN presidential town hall with Cory Booker. What a fantastic day! I take a little time packing, but I want to ride my bike. Up to WWU. The students are on Spring Break, so I have the university all to myself. It's quiet.
Well... Some people are cleaning and fixing things.
Cherry blossoms at the University of Washington. The cherry trees are almost at full bloom. The trees are 86 years old and healthy.
True To The Blue! 10 things you need to know for Mariners Opening Day. Nice day in Seattle for a baseball game - 64° and mostly sunny. The Boston Red Sox are in town to play the Mariners.

No comments:

Post a Comment