Monday, March 18, 2019

maandag 18 maart 2019

maandag 18 maart 2019 Jim, let's stay on Omicron Ceti III - the Colony of Love. Midnight - Star Trek: This Side of Paradise.
Next - First Man - a look at the life of the astronaut, Neil Armstrong. I never hear mention of Wapakoneta. Yay, Ryan Gosling!
It's Maximum Mookage Monday with Chris and Travis, hosting while Steph is in North Carolina helping her mother. Travis is very tall.
Down to Everything In Sight to chose my new glasses. I bump into someone from that horrible child care center - James Place. She expresses her sympathies to me about that meanness. (Thanks, Amanda.) Jack and I go out for a walk. He barks at the shirtless house painter... with Tears in Heaven playing on the boombox.
For a long time, I have wanted to watch Shane. Thanks BPL. I'll tell 'em that you died with your Bat Boots on - Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment