Thursday, July 18, 2019

donderdag 18 juli 2019

donderdag 18 juli 2019 Midnight movie - MST3K: Attack of the Giant Leeches. Cal: It wasn't my fault! Servo: I can't be held accountable! She's got bosoms and everything!
On CBS News. Where did this heat wave come from? It comes into Ohio tomorrow. Heat wave across central U.S. prompts health warnings. BREAKING! Great Britain's Simon Yates wins stage 12 of the Tour de France after a breakaway in the Pyrénées.
#TrumpRally turns into a white supremacist rally. Good luck defending this, GOP. A Fascist Trump Rally In Greenville.
Visit the tamarix chinensis. I wonder if the pink stuff is soft like feathers. Nope. The pink stuff is stiff.
I like the cactus garden, too. Whew! I'm melting. It's 91°F with 51% humidity. I wanna go home and get some AC.

No comments:

Post a Comment