Wednesday, July 24, 2019

woensdag 24 juli 2019

woensdag 24 juli 2019 Midnight movie - Total Recall. I forgot how violent it was. I watched and went, 'My God! This is ultra-violent!' There's cutting off arms and so on. There's a lot of blood and death. Vilos Cohaagen is the ruthless authoritarian dictator of Mars. Fascism is bad! Behold... The Pyramid Mines!
Before tackling the Alps, the riders will have to tame a mid-mountain stage. Stage 17 of the TDF2019 is 200 kilometers long, which connects the Pont du Gard to Gap.
Watching the Mueller Hearings live. Repubs badgering Mueller.
Finally, I discover the name of these pretty trees all over Oberlin - Eastern Redbud! Photos I took in May.
The flowers are showy, light to dark magenta pink in color, 1.5 cm (1⁄2 in) long, appearing in clusters from Spring to early Summer.
What a beautiful backdrop! Matteo Trentin outfoxes his breakaway companions to ride to victory!
Watch Steven Spielberg's fantasy epic Ready Player One. A view of "the stacks" appears right away showing a bleak vision of the housing situation in Columbus, Ohio, in 2045. This Columbus is only 26 years into the future and 112 miles from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment