Monday, June 29, 2020

maandag 29 juni 2020

maandag 29 juni 2020  Morning movie - X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Wolverine (Logan) vs Deadpool (Wade Wilson)... actually played by stunt actor Scott Adkins. Wow! Swords and claws! Perfume Genius Dances With Himself in ‘On the Floor’ Video. The song seemed short when I listened to it on WTSQ. I ❤️ it!

Turn on Stephanie Miller. She's back from vacation! I guess that it's a Musical Monday. They go on this tangent about some old songs. But they play a new one... The Chicks March March has 1,436,928 views on YouTube. I am quite moved by the song. YAY! Another brilliant Randy Rainbow musical. He wants you to... 'Cover Your Freakin' Face' At the park, I saw a guy wearing a WOBC t-shirt. I miss WOBC a lot.

Would you play a little Depeche Mode for me when you come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment