Friday, June 5, 2020

vrijdag 5 juni 2020

vrijdag 5 juni 2020 Midnight movie - MST3K: Pod People. One of my favorite MST3Ks. Joel Robinson and the bots mock the unintelligible recording of Idiot Control Now.
Trump built the Wall, Around Himself. The biggest chicken coup in the world. Trending on Twitter: #WHChickenCoup.
The children are our future. Turn on KCNC Ch. 4 CBS News Denver. Kids Speak About Racism At Denver Protest. Jordan, 7, told the crowd that he knew he had white privilege which to him, meant that things were not equal for all. That doesn’t mean I won’t come out here to march and stand with each with all of you for justice.
Did I find some Chinese Fringe Flowers behind King? I don't really know, but I find something new flowering every day.
True To The Blue! My Mariners shirt is the best on hot days. If I sweat, it doesn't stick to my skin, and I can display my pride for the Mariners. They're due for a season for the ages. It’ll happen. I believe it!
Pizza and Star Trek - By Any Other Name. Rojan: You humans must face the end of your existence, as you have known it.

No comments:

Post a Comment