Saturday, February 13, 2021

zaterdag 13 februari 2021

zaterdag 13 februari 2021 Midnight movie - Space Sweepers. It's the year 2092. (Are we really going to be in space in the future?!?)
This New Order song has been haunting me all day... Temptation. Oh, you've got green eyes. Oh, you've got blue eyes. Oh, you've got grey eyes. Oo, you've got green eyes. Oh, you've got blue eyes. You've got grey eyyyyyeeeeees. My friends in Bellingham are sending me photos of their snow. In the Pacific Northwest, snow is kinda special. I love how Lola explores the deck in her special winter coat. Oh, dear. 34 days until Spring.
Ohio has been ice-covered for a few days. I'd love to see some fluffy snow... But I am really ready for Spring. I'm ready for flowers!
Dinner and a movie. Total Recall with beans and rice. Sorry. That poor lady needs a Qtip.

No comments:

Post a Comment