Sunday, February 7, 2021

zondag 7 februari 2021

zondag 7 februari 2021 Weather Man Matt Standridge lays it on the line. It's going to be COLD! Watch out for frozen pipes. We'll be stuck in the 20s all day. Thanks, WKYC.
Midnight movie - Rango. A computer-animated Western comedy film. Rango - a pet chameleon - accidentally ends up in the town of Dirt, an outpost that is in desperate need of a new sheriff.
Up with The Sunday Show. Sen. Ben Ray Luján tells Jonathan Capehart Not only will we in the Senate be jurors, we were there. I remember the cries, and noise, and the uncertainty, and the fears... This was an attack on our democracy... This segment was so powerful! The fear and grief these folks felt had me choked up all over again.
It's sad to admit, but I haven't been outside the city limits of Oberlin for almost 2 years. I'm developing a delicious case of wunderlust. So, I made a list of 6 cities I want to visit.
Toulouse, France - La Ville Rose. It's the pinkest city on the planet.
Glasgow. The friendliest city on the planet. Taste some locally-made gin. I want to see Larry Dean - Scottish gay stand-up comedian. Northampton, MA. The most liberal city in the US. A popular destination for the LGBT community. Known as an academic, artistic, musical, and countercultural hub.
Lafayette, LA. Je parle français. I'd love to hear Louisiana French. Cape Coral, FL. In Southwest Florida. One of the most conservative districts of the US. Despite politics. As an amateur architect, I want to see their canal system. Boat Elites!
Yellowknife, NWT, CA. You know... Because of the cold... I figured if I was frozen I'd keep better. If I find gold or diamonds... So much the much the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment