Saturday, November 27, 2021

zaterdag 27 november 2021

zaterdag 27 november 2021 France 24: World races to contain new Omicron variant. The new variant B.1.1.529 was identified on Tuesday and has a very unusual constellation of mutations.
It's on this day in 2015 when I said good-bye to the Cambridge Apartments. I lived in that place for 17 years. I never experienced such stability in my life, and I probably never will again. Cambridge Apartments Renovation Wins ABC Awards. From 1930 to 1945, it was known as the Cambridge Apartment Hotel.
Nostalgic... Westlake Center tree lighting marks return to big holiday events. After 6 years and about 2400 miles away, I miss Seattle. Who wants more SNOW ❄❄❄? A clipper will bring snow late this afternoon through the overnight. After that, the lake effect snow machine turns back on Sunday into Monday for the Snowbelt! This is the time of year that I dread... the cold and the snow in Ohio.
Trash (Mark Gregory), former leader of the Riders gang is now a cynical loner, remaining in the impoverished, lawless wasteland of the Bronx. Watch MST3K: Escape 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment