Saturday, November 6, 2021

zaterdag 6 november 2021

zaterdag 6 november 2021 Let's go to the planet Fhloston! Midnight movie - The Fifth Element. The actress Maïwenn plays the alien opera singer Plavalaguna. She keeps the elemental stones safe for the Mondoshawans. A hugely imaginative and enjoyable film!
WHO warns Europe once again at epicenter of pandemic. Two reasons for the surge in Europe: insufficient vaccination coverage and the relaxation of public health and social measures. The USA will eventually experience a similar surge for the same reasons. Turn on Hal Sparks - The Best of The Worst of the Least Most!!
Down to the Oberlin Bike Shop to fix a flat. Browsing around, I see lots of cool bikes... including an Adult Tricycle. I can see myself riding one of those, eventually. They fix more than my flat. Quick adjustment of the gears and the brakes... It's like I have a new bike!
At last, Malia and Scott have sex. Teen Wolf: Genotype. It's crazy! Who knows any more what's going on in Beacon Hills. And Theo?
There’s nothing wrong with me loving you. It got weird, didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment