Sunday, November 14, 2021

zondag 14 november 2021

zondag 14 november 2021 Weird dream that I was taking a bus load of medical and food supplies to needy children, but I couldn't get the bus to go. Some MST3K Observers appeared and zapped me and the bus to the place where I wanted to go. Thank you, Brain Guys!
'SNL' Tackles Ted Cruz’s Anger Over Big Bird. OMG... Pete Davidson as Joe Rogan! Pete is like a foot and a half taller than the real Joe Rogan. Strange. Accessing Wunderground Weather, I get San Jose. Hi, Seven Trees. Hi, Silver Creek. Partly Cloudy. High 77°F. Nice for you! 😄
Do You Know the Way to San Jose? by the lovely and talented Dionne Warwick. She was so gracious and funny on SNL. The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart. What a bonus to see her on with him to talk about getting the covid-19 vaccine.
She's an iconic singer and she's always got a zinger! I love this skit! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment