Tuesday, September 6, 2022

dinsdag 6 september 2022

dinsdag 6 september 2022 Loki: Journey Into Mystery. How can he escape the Void? Loki meets variant versions of himself. Behold... I am Loki. God of Outcasts. They see themselves in me, and I in them. All of us, alone together. It’s why my stories always end with someone trying to put me in a box. And begin with my spectacular escape.
Pitcher Lance Lynn was lovin' it. White Sox win in Seattle 3 to 2.
Jodi Hamilton is guest-hosting on Stephanie Miller from her bunker. Bless her ❤️. They talk about the Dark Brandon rising after Biden's speech in Philadelphia last week. Amazing collection of guitars!
It's a September gloomy day in Ohio. Oh, well, you know... One man's Gloomy Day is another man's piece of cake. Le Néant des uns est le jeu d'enfant des autres. In French, it sounds a lot better. It's been an exciting adventure. Let's finish Loki: Season One (ep6).
Non, rien de rien. Non, je ne regrette rien. Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait. Ni le mal. Tout ça m'est bien égal.

No comments:

Post a Comment