Friday, September 16, 2022

vrijdag 16 september 2022

vrijdag 16 september 2022 Midnight movie - MST3K: Starcrash. 😜  Count Zarth Arn is an over-the-top evil dude threatening to take over the galaxy with an immense and powerful weapon. The stop-motion robots crack me up! The Emperor: Halt the flow of time!
Cobra Kai Season 5 Episode 6 Ouroboros. Terry recruits an expert in the Way of the Fist. Daniel walks away from a fight!?! Is Tanner Buchanan going to show up? Answer: Not until the very end of the episode. Miyagi-Do unite. Love that Daniel and Robby are reunited.
Reading my book Playing With Myself and reminiscing on the 2016 US presidential election. Randy pushes the buttons on my nostalgia keyboard. Trump - Pence makes me weep. Still relevant today... No Rules for Donald. Corruption and criminality should have no grace period, ESPECIALLY for #HeWhoShallBeNamed.
Bike ride up to Cooper Deli... just to buy a Mega. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment