Thursday, September 8, 2022

donderdag 8 september 2022

donderdag 8 september 2022 I love gold! The look of it! The smell of it! The taste of it! The texture! I love gold so much that I lost my genitalia in an unfortunate smelting accident. Hence the name... Goldmember. Midnight movie - Austin Powers in Goldmember.
Ladies and gentleman, my plans is... Scotty don't! LMAO 🤣
Greetings from Edgewood Drive. A doll is waiting for important mail.
Thanks, Meijer, for the immunization. Got my COVID-omicron modified shot and the flu shot today. Get yourself some, too.
Watching ABC 7 Chicago News. Sad about Queen Elizabeth II. She is under 'medical supervision'. What? Electric air taxis! Fun but crazy.
On this day in 1966, Star Trek made its debut on TV (56 years ago), forever changing the genre of science fiction as we know it. Celebrate by watching Mirror, Mirror (a favorite). It's Star Trek Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment