Tuesday, October 11, 2022

dinsdag 11 oktober 2022

dinsdag 11 oktober 2022 Rachel Maddow on the importance of voting in the upcoming midterm elections: This is not the election to sit out. It is four weeks from tomorrow. Whatever your political preferences are, this is going to be a really consequential one. FallonTonight And I say to any man or woman, Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes. 😊 Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.) -Walt Whitman, Song of Myself. A little poetry to start the day, please.
Out to enjoy nature. It's another nice, sunny day. We're at 68°F in Lorain, which is our normal high this time of year. The trees in front of my apartment building are showing their colors.
The Debate between Democrat Tim Ryan and Republican J.D. Vance was intense. Everyone is still talking about it. Tim really called JD out big time. 👏  Tim Ryan to JD Silicon Valley Vulture Capitalist Vance: Ohio needs an ass-kicker, not an ass-kisser.
Can I get a little Tan in October? Yes! Tanner Buchanan, ladies and gentlemen. He does magic tricks! And algorithms, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment