Monday, October 10, 2022

maandag 10 oktober 2022

maandag 10 oktober 2022 There is no limit to the extension of the curious mind. It reaches to the end of the imagination, then beyond into the mysteries of dreams, hoping always to convert even the dreams into reality, for the greater well-being of all mankind. Watch The Outer Limits: Keeper of the Purple Twilight. How would you like alien soldiers materializing in your room? 😮
Just 2 years ago - almost on this very day - we were being overwhelmed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and TIME revealed this jarring cover and report. Donald Trump’s COVID-19 Diagnosis Is Forcing Him to Face His Personal - and Political - Vulnerability. Incredibly, I'm still surviving.
Turn on Democracy Now. Poor people. 😞 Russia Pounds Ukrainian Cities with Missiles, Killing at Least 10 in Kyiv, Lviv. Russian missiles also rained down on the southeastern city of Zaporizhzhia, killing at least 13 people. 10-year-old Bohdan Pavlenko, who survived Sunday’s attack on Zaporizhzhia: I heard the sirens and some person next to me screaming. There was no mobile connection. It was horrific. My mother took me under her arm. Then I looked after my little brother and sister. ...The Russian Federation, the way it’s doing all of this — special operation? I don’t think that this is a special operation. Please, survive, Bohdan.
With the bright sun, the Fall colors are stunning. Just stop and look around and realize that you’re looking at something miraculous!
Sci-Fi in glorious Black & White. Lost in Space: Wish Upon A Star. An alien spaceship full of webs made by Space Spiders!?!
Doctor Smith: You look like the school dunce at Halloween. My dear, Will Robinson... Peace and blessings be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment