Saturday, October 1, 2022

zaterdag 1 oktober 2022

zaterdag 1 oktober 2022 This is thrilling! KING 5: Mariners' 21-year playoff drought comes to an end. Seattle is buzzing with the news.
The remnants of Ian are creeping into Ohio. The eye is in West Virginia. Question: Will Rain Impact The Buckeye Game?
Sam Lawrence for Ohio. Greetings from Northeast Ohio, Sam! Just discovered the interview on Thom Hartmann. Really hoping this young man wins his election. Sam: We’re covering ground in every corner of this district. Whew! Stiff breezes from the East. Nice, easy and slow bike ride to the lakefront. Greetings from Waverly Place.
Flag fluttering furiously at Lakeview Park, Lorain, Ohio.
Just wondering how long the roses last in the Lakeview Rose Garden.
The signs of great Democratic candidates in my district: Craig Swartz, Anthony Eliopoulos, Joe Miller and Tim Ryan.
TV! Outer Limits: Moonstone. When I was just a little 7-year-old boy in Ohio, this episode creeped me out... BIG TIME!! Poor little me! Now, I have my Eye on the guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment