Monday, November 21, 2022

maandag 21 november 2022

maandag 21 november 2022 Complicate this world you wrapped for me. I'm acquainted with your suffering. And all your weight. It falls on me, it brings me down. Collective Soul - Heavy.
Almost Seven Feet Of Snow Hits Western New York. That's incredible! And Winter hasn't even begun yet officially. Perfect. Try your skills at "snow swimming" like these guys. On ABC 7 Chicago. People in Chicago's Andersonville took a moment of silence for the victims in the Colorado Springs mass shooting. Heavy hearts on Transgender Day of Remembrance in Chicago after mass shooting at LGBTQ+ club. Alderman Andre Vasquez: This is not only a day of remembrance, it's a day of resilience and it's a day of saying even when we're under attack, we fight back.
It's starts off at a chilly 25°F, but the sun is strong and warms things up quickly to 45°F. Lamppost in the Williamsburg neighborhood.
Wow! Four years ago, on this day (2018), I got my first SSI payment.
A blast from the past!!! Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. I saw this movie in a real theater 33 years ago (June 9, 1989). Pain - It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. The Vulcan Sybok takes the Enterprise to search for God but instead finds a devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment