Wednesday, November 30, 2022

woensdag 30 november 2022

woensdag 30 november 2022 White House unveils its holiday decor, including 77 trees and a 'We the People' theme. Bob Cesca: How nice to have normal White House holiday decorations that don't look like Vecna's lair in Stranger Things.
David Pakman: Donald Trump throwing democracy in the toilet and flushing it 10 to 15 times at 2:30 in the morning... Just playing with YouTube on this chilly breezy day. Play this adorable (almost 7-year-old) video... a collaboration of Ricky Dillon with Connor Franta: Ricky Dillon's Loft - FAN ACCOUNTS IN REAL LIFE 2.
How to be killed by a robot in 10,000 horrifying ways... 😳 Read Robopocalypse. The author - Daniel H. Wilson - is so graphic in detail.
Then a movie - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. John Connor: [voiceover] The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. I wish I could believe that. My name is John Connor, they tried to murder me before I was born, when I was 13 they tried again. Machines from the future. Terminators. All my life my mother told me the storm was coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment