Saturday, November 12, 2022

zaterdag 12 november 2022

zaterdag 12 november 2022 Rob Thomas of the alternative band Matchbox Twenty traveled a rough road during his youth. Mercy. I didn't know. The song Unwell suggests various traumas in his life. Rob Thomas states that he wrote the song as a metaphor for humanity in general. We all feel a little messed up sometimes... you're not alone.
Real World... I wish the real world would just stop hassling me. That might be the best line ever! Even in 2022!! After watching Back 2 Good, I quit VH1-land. Now, for something a little different... Legends of the Fall. It's rather chilly (37°F) for a bike ride, but it's not snowing... YET! People are out getting OSU football booze. Cruising by busy little Gonzalez Grocery. Greetings from sunless, somber Central Park.
Michael Cimino greets me when I get home. His smile warms my ❤️.
France 24. This is such good news! Ukrainian forces enter key city of Kherson in major setback for Putin. Let me hug you: Ukrainian soldiers receive a hero’s welcome in Kherson.

No comments:

Post a Comment