Thursday, February 8, 2024

donderdag 8 februari 2024

donderdag 8 februari 2024 Temperatures warming up quickly this morning. Some locations nearing 60°F. Sunrise: 7:33 AM.
Achilles: Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight? Watch Netflix's new docudrama series Alexander: The Making of a God. Bloody battles. Info from notable historians. One hundred days until my trip. It's getting exciting for me!
More clouds are occupying Ohio. The blue skies are disappearing.
My 4th lesson in toki pona... As they say in Tamarian: Shaka, when the walls fell. 😕 My brain used to be so flexible, and I could learn languages so fast... Toki pona is so cool because it sounds Polynesian, I guess. It's an artificial (and logical) language with 123 words.
The viceroy of Darius III in Egypt - Mazaces - greets Alexander as he enters Pelusium: Em hotep nefer. It's a very formal greeting. With great peace. Alexander replies: We come in peace. More Alexander, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment