Monday, February 19, 2024

maandag 19 februari 2024

maandag 19 februari 2024 What We've Become. It's not a question. It's a statement. Jonathan Capehart has a great conversation with author Jonathan M Metzl MD, PhD and Department of Health Policy. Metzl is concerned about the health of our American society... as I have been for many years. How holistic of you. (That's a good thing.). Right?
His main question: How can we reinvest in the public sphere? Metzl's book What We've Become: Living and Dying in a Country of Arms is on order with my public library system.
The truth is... There are a lot of aliens in New York, but Harry doesn't seem to stand out. Harry loves NYC pizza and pies. Me, too! I'm sorry, however, that 42 dies. 42 is voiced by Nathan Fillion. Did I see George Santos at my Meijer? Got pizza. 🍕 Join me, Timmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment