Wednesday, February 21, 2024

woensdag 21 februari 2024

woensdag 21 februari 2024 Oh, Star Trek! Matt Decker: [distraught] They say there's no devil, Jim, but there is, right out of Hell. I saw it! Watch The Doomsday Machine.
Beam us aboard! The planet killer goes fuzzzhhh! The Enterprise is hit! The crew is flung willy nilly. OMG! Is everyone ok? 😮
Why, WCPT? Why? We Got A Love Thang is repeating in my brain 🧠 during my bike ride because you played it... once. ONCE is all it takes! CeCe Peniston! Sushi and sake! Veggie rolls today: Cucumber, Carrots, Avocado, Seaweed, Sesame Seeds, Ginger and Wasabi! 💚😋
What adventures and excitement will our Fugitive Alien experience this time? Watch MST3K: Fugitive Alien. 😁 I'm in love with a guy named Ken. ❤️ Tom: When I talk with Ken, I touch myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment