Tuesday, April 2, 2024

dinsdag 2 april 2024

dinsdag 2 april 2024 Mariners hold on to beat Guardians 5-4. BAM! Dominic Canzone! ⚾ He hits a three-run homer!! ๐Ÿ”ฑ
Green Bay, Wisconsin is going to have a busy day! Trump will have a rally at the Hyatt Regency hotel. Planning to speak at 5 o'clock downtown. (That's when Trump starts to sundown.). It's also Spring Election Day and the presidential primary election in Wisconsin. With that, it's snowing cats and dogs. So, Trump might get stuck there.
I've been up and down the escalators in the Seattle Convention Center many many times but not like that! Cool!
Sakura-Con 2024 is over and, once again... I missed it. I love that crazy energy! It's not Spring without that convention. (One of biggest convos in Seattle.) OMG! Kabuki performances, kendo swordsmanship, taiko drumming, tea ceremonies, Japanese pop and rock concerts, karaoke, masquerade balls, etc! I miss Seattle. ๐Ÿ˜ช
This Dutch Apple Pie smells so good while baking. I'm going to eat you!
Spock: I am in control of my emotions! Control of my emo... [starts sobbing]. Watch Star Trek: The Naked Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment