Tuesday, April 9, 2024

dinsdag 9 april 2024

dinsdag 9 april 2024 People are still buzzing about the amazing Solar Eclipse 2024. What amazed me was the 360° sunset. While the moon was crossing the Sun, it was getting darker and darker. I'm dreading... Stop getting so dark! This was the view from my balcony of totality.
Watch the adult animated superhero TV series Invincible... season 2. OMG! It's pretty violent. It's the story of Mark Grayson - a super-powered teenage, alien-human hybrid living on Earth.
Traveling to alternate Earths confuses me. Angstrom travels to another dimension where Invincible is captured and interrogated by the GDA.
Admiring the geraniums at Meijer, a bee darts out at me. 😳 Scary!
Re-living the moments the total solar eclipse hit Northeast Ohio. Big thanks to the news crews at News 5 Cleveland ❤️ for covering this! But!?! What really was that red flare? It was a solar prominence! 🔥
After all that eclipse stuff, I'm deeply GRAVELY disappointed that I didn't get raptured! I didn't get sucked up into heaven by God's tractor beam! Trae Crower is cool and cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment