Thursday, April 11, 2024

donderdag 11 april 2024

donderdag 11 april 2024 Tibby. Or not Tibby. Watch MST3K: Gamera. Tom sings the haunting ballad, Tibby, Oh Tibby. And Crow adds his own lyrics, but his snarkiness upsets Tom. We ❤️ Gamera.
It's funny... The Summer of 2069 is closer to us than the Summer of 1969. You do the math! Ok? When I was 13 at the time, I enjoyed my Petula Clark albums the most. Listen to CKLW radio in Windsor, Ontario. They played Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In, Spinning Wheel, Sweet Caroline, Crimson and Clover, Everyday People and Hair.
The song Summer of '69, written and sung by Bryan Adams, reminds me of the good-old-days. I guess nothing can last forever! It's an all-day rainy day, but I have some new Discovery episodes to watch. What? Romulans again!?! Ancient Romulans. It's warpin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment