Monday, July 15, 2024

maandag 15 juli 2024

maandag 15 juli 2024 Not a drop of rain on Arrakis, but Ohio got a lot of drops yesterday. ⛈️ Midnight movie - David Lynch's Dune.
Baron Harkonnen: I'm alive! Ha! [floats up in the air] I'm alive! Ha-ha!
Republican National Convention: Attendees feel safe before RNC, but notice a change in the event's atmosphere. Welcome to Milwaukee.
John Fugelsang: Donald Trump literally told people to beat up protestors at his rally; and lied that he’d pay their legal bills. His terrorist attack on the US Capitol - where Americans died because of his lies - ended the USA’s 240 year peaceful transfer of power. He's the smartest! John knows how to own the RIGHT for telling them how WRONG they are!!! Watching The Stephanie Miller Show, and (woo hoo!) I'm in John's bedroom. 😊
A woman at Apples Market: I like your shirt. Me?: Thanks. Then I noticed the Trump bumper sticker on her car. Is she a Nirvana fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment