Sunday, July 21, 2024

zondag 21 juli 2024

zondag 21 juli 2024 The guy at Rite Nau gets a kick out of my green shirt. It's my favorite, he tells me. It doesn't exactly promote non-violence or gun safety, but it's one of my favorites, too. It's a different version of The Tortoise and the Hare one of Aesop's Fables.
Pendragon: Oh Isis, keeper of the magic flame, behold thy shrouded minions, demons of the dark, assembled to prepare before the altar of thy eternal flame a neophyte to serve thee in thy mystic labyrinth. Watch the RiffTrax version of Jack The Giant Killer. Wow! The evil wizard is over the top.
If ever we had a president prone to let his avarice rule his decision making it was Trump. Chapter 6 - DON'T ASK, DON'T KNOW. Pg. 68. Reading The Big Cheat! Trump is more of a crook than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment