Thursday, August 29, 2024

donderdag 29 augustus 2024

donderdag 29 augustus 2024 It's Throwback Thursday everybody! Enjoying the black and white episodes of Lost in Space. Michael Rennie plays an all-powerful alien zookeeper in The Keeper.
Looking at old videos of my days in Seattle. Soccer is very popular. Back in 2010, I caught these guys kicking the ball around Cal Anderson Park.  This song takes me back.  From English musician and DJ Fatboy Slim... Praise You. Video filmed at the Fox Bruin Theater in Westwood, LA. [Touches control and hears ominous sound] Dr. Zachary Smith: I think I may have done something wrong. Come along. All the cages open, letting all the Keeper's animals out. Watch The Keeper, Part 2.
#TeamGus! I'm still... always will be Team Gus 🏳️‍🌈 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ ☮️ 🌊 πŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment