Monday, August 26, 2024

maandag 26 augustus 2024

maandag 26 augustus 2024 Turn on ABC 7 Chicago. Timothée Chalamet has this evil focus on the News 7 teamYou're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough. Putting Timmy in the place of Dr. Evil. He should do an Austin Powers movie. He has a sense for comedy.
Rude Pundit: Some Perspective After the DNC Hangover. I like Harris and Walz. I desperately want them to win, and I'll do more than write my little pissy posts. I'll phone bank and knock on doors to help make that happen. I just don't want caution and return to the previous normal to become the most we can hope for. Right on!
Blondieboyyyy in blue. Cool. Beautiful! And the car is nice, too. 💙
It's as hot as an oven! 88°F 🔥 Up to Central Park to rest in some shade.
Someone on Threads asked me WHAT MUSIC ALBUM IS A TRUE MASTERPIECE FROM START TO FINISH? My response: Supertramp - Breakfast in America. I've been playing The Logical Song lately (because in live in Ohio).

No comments:

Post a Comment