Monday, August 12, 2024

maandag 12 augustus 2024

maandag 12 augustus 2024 United Center - 1901 W Madison St, Chicago, IL. Capacity: 23,500. Take the Green Line to the Damen stop.
The Democratic National Convention begins in one week in Chicago. Here's what to expect. Parking restrictions and street closures near the United Center begin today. It's going to be awesome! Good luck to you, Chicago! Have fun, Dems!
Checking the weather in Seattle, my old home. Lovely mild temps. Morning clouds. Peeks of sunshine. August is the best month weather-wise in Seattle! But... When does the wildfire smoke haze clear out over Western Washington? An old vid of mine filmed 13 years ago. Charlie Evans: Some... the other ship, they didn't like me. I tried. I'm trying to make people like me. I want them to like me. Oh, Dr. McCoy. He's not really listening to Charlie. Watch Star Trek: Charlie X.

No comments:

Post a Comment