Saturday, October 15, 2011

zaterdag 15 oktober 2011

zaterdag 15 oktober 2011 Up at 2:36. Way too early. But I get out of bed. Need to get ready for a STARS class up at the Phinney Ridge Lutheran Church. Spaghetti Carbonera for breakfast. Shower. Walk through Westlake Park to my bus stop at Macy's. # 5 bus up to Phinney Ridge. I miss this neighborhood. I used to live here with Kevin years and years ago. Visit Makeda for a little coffee. Down to my class. A Ph. D. from the U. of W. lectures us about the structures of the brain and how they relate to emotions.
I thought that I would be bored. But I am fascinated. So many questions, so little time. The 4 hours go fast. I try to call Kevin. No answer. I explore Phinney Ridge. Walk down Greenwood and Phinney to catch a #5 bus back to d'town. Nostalgia. D'town at Westlake Center. Things are thumping and jumping at Occupy Seattle.
Get some Chinese Food at the Westlake Food court. I'm hungry. the protesters must bring a lot of business to the food court. Walking home. Passing by the ACT, I see Keanu Reeves in one of the windows. Never Mind The Bullock?
I turn on DW-TV. I guess the world was occupied today. Occupy Frankfurt. Frankfurt is a focus for protest today.
Settle down at home. Eat my Chinese. Watch a strange movie. Thanks to Netflix for the suggestion. It's Brothers Of The Head. Enjoyably twisted.

Then it's MST3K - The Indestructible Man. Thank you, Joel. Then it's Night, Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment