Tuesday, December 22, 2015

dinsdag 22 december 2015

dinsdag 22 december 2015 Up at 1:53 AM. Watch Star Trek - The Devil In The Dark. The Enterprise is sent to a mining colony that is being terrorized by a mysterious monster - a silicon-based lifeform resistant to the "Type I" handheld phasers.
Switch to the news. Donald Trump says he wants Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to apologize for claiming that he was "becoming ISIS's best recruiter." In the Seussian Christmas spirit... The power goes out before I head to work... while I want to make some coffee. #540 to d'town. Take the kids outside, but it's too cold for them. They don't last long before they beg me to bring them inside. Early naps again. They sleep well. Visit the library during my break. The kids get picked up early. Home I go. Citizen Trump? Why? I watch it, and I can't un-watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment