Saturday, December 19, 2015

zaterdag 19 december 2015

zaterdag 19 december 2015 Up at 7:18. Nice to sleep in a little bit. Turn on KING 5 for the news. The anchors are in the holiday spirit. Any traffic trouble for Super Saturday? Ha! The traffic map shows through Tracy's sweater.
Call it bachelor chow, but it's a yummy bowl of breakfast for me. It's a mixture of leftovers - fried rice, salad bar, chili and hummus on top.
I head out to shop. Super Saturday is easy in Bellingham! Get a pair of Peakfreak Nomad waterproof shoes at Yaegers Sporting Goods. (The store reminds me of the defunct Chubby and Tubby's of Seattle.) I have great bus Karma. I get around easily. Next stop: Fred Meyer to get some new 550 Levi's. The scenic #525 back to my place. Enjoy some Hawaiian Christmas music from KBCS. Come with me to Santa Island! I'm still re-living Star Wars. The original Star Wars has gotten the bad lip reading treatment, dubbed by the hilarious Jack Black, Maya Rudolph, and Bill Hader. Thank you! STAR WARS: A Bad Lip Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment