Thursday, December 31, 2015

donderdag 31 januari 2015

donderdag 31 januari 2015 Chilly in the apartment. It's 24.5 °F and clear. It must be warm out there somewhere - Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber Gets Goofy During Stunning Tropical Vacation with Hailey Baldwin. Up at 4:04 AM. Happy New Year - 2016 has arrived in Auckland, NZ... 21 hours ahead of Bellingham. Goofy like J. B. Watch MST3K - Racket Girls. On my bus ride to work, I hear Limp Bizkit on the radio... No one knows what it's like To be the bad man To be the sad man Behind Blue Eyes . It puts me in a non-goofy mood. Is this what you play on New Year's Eve, KISM? I thought that work would be hard. Only 8 kids in the whole school. Time to spend one-to-one with the kids. This little girl is testing her skills at construction. Amazing.
Time to spend d'town B'ham before I catch my bus. The Boundary Bay looks busy. La Fiamma Pizza as well. Some day I might get a haircut at Jes'. Look in the window. A place with an R2-D2 should have fabulous service. Let's talk about Star Wars during my buzz cut.
The Klingons would say DIS chu' botIvjaj. Love it!
Tropical vacation. Chilliness wait for my bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment