Thursday, December 3, 2015

donderdag 3 december 2015

donderdag 3 december 2015 Up at 4:45. Shootings - USA - guns. The news of last night's rampage on France 24. The police say 14 people were killed and 17 others injured in a mass shooting at a social services centre in San Bernardino, California. Two suspects identified in California mass shooting. I can't believe it's 58.7 ° and I hear the wind howling outside.
Here comes the rain. I doubt that we're taking the kids out today... But! The rain holds off. It's a grand 58.8 ° when I take some of the tods out to the playground. "It's a good day to fly a kite!" says a pre-schooler. (Or did I say that?) It's a rather warm day for Dec. 3rd. Rain on my way home. It's an atmospheric river.
Does Bellingham have a Rain Shadow? Am I the Rain Shadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment