Tuesday, April 10, 2018

dinsdag 10 april 2018

dinsdag 10 april 2018 Midnight movie - The Shape Of Water. The visuals are amazing, but the sound track supports the emotions.
Enchanting and romantic music... J'adore La Javanaise. J'avoue j'en ai bavé pas vous mon amour. Avant d'avoir eu vent de vous mon amour. Ne vous déplaise. En dansant la Javanaise. Trump tweets bursts of outrage. He's really fuming! I love it! CODE RED: KNIVES OUT FOR ‘WITCH HUNT’
Trump also threatens harsh actions to Syria and Russia. Tensions are rising. The Russian Defense Ministry even raised the specter of “World War III.” I'm wondering. What will happen next? The missile crisis of 2018? X-men: First Class is set during the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.
I wish that I could be like Magneto... stop and control the missiles. A little rain falls on me during my walk to Trader Joe's. April showers. Seattle is #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment