Sunday, April 22, 2018

zondag 22 april 2018

zondag 22 april 2018 The talented Osric Chau plays Nima, a Buddhist monk, who helps the Curtis family find the arks in the disaster movie 2012. Will they escape the impending cataclysm?
In Colossal, a giant creature mysteriously appears, destroying Seoul. 22 Movies to Watch in Honor of Earth Day. I chose Avatar. Jake Sully: [Narrating] Up ahead was Pandora. You grew up hearing about it, but I never figured I'd be goin' there. Pandora.
I saw the beautiful plants at Sweetbay. The daffodils, hyacinths and others. They look and smell beautiful. Yay for Spring!
And to one and all, Happy Earth Day! They could take over the world.
I'm reminded of an episode of Lost In Space. Dr. Smith discovers alien plants that can duplicate anything. But the plants overwhelm the LIS gang like an angry swarm. Attack Of The Monster Plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment