Thursday, April 12, 2018

donderdag 12 april 2018

donderdag 12 april 2018 What's the plan for this $15.66 slab of meat? Braised Pork Shoulder? It's been sitting in the frig, thawing out. My roommate will eat all of it. It sickens me!
Have you watched Cowspiracy yet? It's on Netflix. Audacious, poignant and funny. I'm noticing my move toward veganism. Long live the Vegans! The 12 Most Shocking Facts We Learnt From Cowspiracy.
A video posted by Connor Franta convinced me to watch this movie. Stephanie Miller compliments Travis Bone for his t-shirt. Yeah! Voltron - Defender Of The Universe! I'm watching Free Speech TV this morning.
Like it or not, here comes GORT! School's cancelled because of the aliens. Klaatu barada nikto doesn't work!
The Day The Earth Stood Still is playing on HBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment